Sign up for our email list if you want to know about our events as soon as we announce them.
Food Trucks at Prototype Prime
We will have food trucks on site at Prototype Prime every other Wednesday during lunch! The trucks will be located outside of Prototype Prime, which is located at 147 Technology Pkwy suite 100 Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. The trucks accept cash and credit cards.
- Wednesday, April 25th - featuring the King Kabob and Island Chef Cafe - 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. RSVP HERE
- Wednesday, May 9th - featuring Sunshine Alchemy and 6-Pack Subs - 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. RSVP HERE
- Wednesday, May 23 *at Peachtree Corners City Hall (310 Technology Pkwy) - featuring the Uptown Food Truck and one more TBA - 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - RSVP HERE
The Past, Present, and Future of 3-D Printing
Join us for a 3-D printing panel at Prototype Prime!
- Wednesday, May 9th, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. RSVP HERE
ATDC @ Prototype Prime
ATDC Special Program: Demystifying the Funding Process for your Business with ATDC’s Michael Maziar
Michael joined ATDC in 2017. In his previous role as Atlanta Technology Angels’ COO, Michael oversaw its day-to-day operations. His role included managing the deal flow process going from recruiting and screening through the due diligence phase. Additionally, he was responsible for angel investing education, managing the analyst program, and entrepreneurial and membership support.
- Wednesday, April 25th - RSVP HERE
- Discussion: noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Q&A and networking: 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Office hours: 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
ATDC Office Hours
ATDC Volunteer Mentors are available to meet 1:1 to talk about your company challenges and help you find solutions or new connections that can help you move your business forward. Some mentors are subject-matter experts with deep industry or functional knowledge (finance, sales), and some are serial entrepreneurs who have expertise across the board in all things startup. Take advantage of this great resource here in Peachtree Corners. .
PCBA & Gwinnett Public Library Present: Using LinkedIn to Grow Your Business and Personal Brand
Having a strong LinkedIn page can do wonders for your career, whether you are happy with your job or looking for a new one. In this interactive session, Gregg Burkhalter (a.k.a "The LinkedIn Guy") will cover topics such as how to improve your LinkedIn page, what new features Microsoft has added to LinkedIn now that it owns the site, and much more.
- Thursday, April 26th - EVENT IS FULL.
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.