Sign up for our email list if you want to know about our events as soon as we announce them.
ATDC at Georgia Tech @ Prototype Prime
Mentor Office Hours
ATDC Volunteer Mentors are available to meet 1:1 to talk about your company challenges and help you find solutions or new connections that can help you move your business forward. Some mentors are subject-matter experts with deep industry or functional knowledge (finance, sales), and some are serial entrepreneurs who have expertise across the board in all things startup. Take advantage of this great resource here in Peachtree Corners. Office hours are held from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Tuesday, February 13th with Lee Huffman. Sign up here.
- Tuesday, February 20th with Brian McCormack. Sign up here.
- Tuesday, February 27th with Brian McCormack. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, March 7th with Bill Hogan. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, April, 4th with Michael Sengbusch. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, April 18th with Michael Sengbusch. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, April 25th with Michael Sengbusch. Sign up here.
Customer Discovery Class & Lab
Most concept-stage startups fail because they focus more on developing a product than on meeting the needs of people who are buying or consuming it. This course provides a concentrated overview of the Customer Discovery and Development Process, Business Model Canvas, and facilitates discussions about Minimal Viable Product. Startups can and do reduce their risk of failure by searching for and understanding customers real needs, which this course is designed to help you do sucessfully. This class is the first in the ATDC Customer Discovery Badge Program for ATDC and Prototype Prime members. Customer Discovery will be taught by ATDC Catalyst, Bill Hogan.
- Wednesday, March 14th - Customer Discovery Class. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, March 21st - Customer Discovery Lab. Sign up here.
- Wednesday, April 28th - Customer Discovery Lab. Sign up here.
Lunch & Learns
- Wednesday, April 11th - Sign up here.
- Topic: "What is SBIR?" Federal Funding Session
- Time: Noon to 1 p.m.
- Lead by ATDC Catlyst Connie Casteel
Class: Kauffman FastTrac Startup 101
Wednesdays, January 10th - March 7th | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
One of the country's largest private foundations, The Kauffman Foundation focuses on education and entrepreneurism. Kauffman FastTrac is its global education course that equips aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with the business skills, insights, tools, resources, and networks needed to start and grow successful businesses. According to the Kauffman Foundation, 30% of class participants start companies within six months of course completion. Click here to learn more and apply.